Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tennis in College


I have run out of colleges that I want to look at. I guess there are a couple more I have yet to look at, but I really don’t want to talk about anymore colleges until I get a list of colleges from my tennis coach, Joe.
I was talking to Joe about how I was thinking of playing college tennis, but that I didn’t really know what colleges to consider, and so he told me that he would research colleges and make me a list of several for me to check out. Well, he has had the list made for almost two weeks, and even though he has had many opportunities (I see him about three-five times a week) he keeps forgetting to bring me the list he made out.
Last night I was at the local tennis club, and reminded him about it, and he told me that he would bring it on Sunday, and if he forgot, than he would do push-ups.
I fully expect that I will have the list on Sunday, because Joe is the type of person that makes students run, do crunches, lunges and push-ups, but he never does any. So for him to say that he’ll do push-ups must mean he’s pretty serious about bringing me my list! Though, I desperately hope he forgets, because I would love to see him do push-ups!
I am really looking forward to finding out what colleges are on his list. He said they are all in the Midwest, which is fine with me, because I think I probably want to stay relatively close to home, as long as its not too close to home.




Above picture taken from the following address: http://rileychildrenshospital.com/resources/images/tennis.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment