Saturday, February 6, 2010

University of Dallas at a Second Glance


Last night, when I checked my phone before going to bed, I found that I had one missed call, and one unheard voicemail.
The voicemail was from my older sister, and aside from asking me the typical “how are you doing?” and all that jazz, she invited me to come visit the University of Dallas over Spring break.
I know I said earlier that I probably wont end up going to the University of Dallas, but I couldn’t help but feel a little excited about going to Texas, seeing my sister, and meeting her friends. It made me reconsider going to the University of Dallas, and I would probably consider the university more seriously if they only had a tennis team!

The above picture was taken from the following web address: http://www.anthroblogs.org/nomadicthoughts/archives/texas.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment