Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grove City College

Grove City College, located in Pennsylvania, is a Christian College that has a women’s tennis team. These are two of the main things I have been looking for in the colleges I may or may not want to attend. Their website can be reached through the following URL: http://www.gcc.edu/About_GCC.php and is the website I used to research Grove City College, or GCC.
As I went through the various pages and links found on the Grove City College website, I found some really great things to be admired in a college, but as I was looking throughout the college’s website, I really did not feel any desire to attend GCC. I don’t know if it’s the fact that its so far away from where I live now, or if its as simple as that I didn’t like the format of the website, but I just really found myself thinking that I did not want to Go to GCC. And so, my search for the perfect college continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment