Sunday, October 11, 2009

As I have mentioned many many times before, science is one of my biggest interests, specifically biology. Because my biggest interest is in biology, it seems kind of stupid that I didn’t research being a biologist sooner than this, but better late then never I guess!

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos047.htm                                                    (the website I used to research being a biologist)

 

            Biology is the study of life, and the relationship of living organisms with the environment.  In many cases, biologists specialize in a specific area of research, such as zoo biology, microbiology, or marine biology. Some biologists work on improving medicinal treatments, making new drugs, or modifying crops.  But the work that a biologist does is largely affected by what type of biologist they are.  I don’t feel that I can do an efficient job analysis about biology as a profession, simply because biology is too broad a category to write about, so eventually I may get around to researching more specific biology majors, but for now I’m going to take a break from biology, and write about something I have been thinking more about lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment