Sunday, October 25, 2009

         Today my mom was talking about a senior student who has been apart of a family that we have been close friends with for many years.  My mom mentioned that he was looking into attending the military academy after high school, and asked me if I had given this academy any thought.  I didn’t even know there was a military academy, I’m not even sure how to refer to it, is its name “The Military Academy?” or are there many military academies across the nation, and is our friend just considering attending the nearest one?

         I mentioned in my last post that I had started to reconsider entering the military as an option after high school.  The reason I have started to reconsider this is because my mom asked me if I was considering attending the military academy/ “The Military Academy.”  So I have decided to research military academies/ “The Military Academy” for my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment